- The unknown is never as scary as it seems.
Do something a little scary every day. You’ll be thrilled one day.
- Do what other people are not willing to do.
After a week, you’ll be uncommon. After a month, you’ll be special. After a year, you’ll be incredible.
- Look below the surface to be a good friend.
Pay attention, so you can answer the unasked question. That way, you’ll be a great friend.
- Achieving a huge goal always starts with one small step.
The first step is by far the hardest. Every successive step will be a lot easier.
- Live the life you want to live.
Despite what people would say, your true friends will be proud of you. Better yet, you’ll be proud of yourself.
- “Good” is the best way to get to being “great.”
The people who care about you will tell you how you can improve, and that means you’ll get to make improvements.
- Own your failure.
Embrace it, learn from it, and take full responsibility for it. Next time, make sure things turn out differently.
- Help other people to feel good about themselves.
Recognize the unrecognized people around you. You will earn the best kind of respect that comes from making their life different.
- Trust the power of hard work.
You don’t always have to be first. Sometimes all you have to do is be the last person still trying.